If you wish Asset to deal with the day to day running of your property then in addition to the Asset Tenant Set Up service we can also offer you the following additional services:
Full Management Service – No Let no Fee
Asset will ensure the rent is collected each month and forwarded directly to your Bank account.
An experienced member of our staff will compile a comprehensive photo inventory for your property. The inventory will list all fixtures and fittings and will form an integral part of the tenancy agreement.
Monthly Invoicing and Accounting
Asset will, if instructed, liaise with accountants on your behalf. We will in any case provide a monthly statement of account for you.
- Administration and inspection of repairs subject to a pre-determined budget.
- All repairs to be carried out by fully vetted and qualified tradespeople with whom we have established a relationship and who posess the requisite quality and value to serve your interests.
- Managing all maintenance problems that may occur during the tenancy.
- Administration of any insurance claims and liaison with insurance companies and appropriate third parties during the tenancy term.
- Arrangement and management of gardening/cleaning/decorating as required during or upon completion of any tenancy.
- Regular inspections of the property during the tenancy. Usually one inspection every 12 weeks.
- For vacant properties under our management a regular caretaking service is available.
To register your interest in becoming an Asset landlord, please use our online registration form or give us a call. One of our experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your free, no obligation property appraisal and discuss your needs.
Any more questions?
Please look at some of our frequently asked questions to find out more or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite right for you?
Try the Asset Tenant Set Up Service service.