What are cookies
We save cookies on your browser to improve your experience using this website by remembering and selecting the information that is most relevant to you.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
What we do with the information we obtain – We require certain information to understand your requirements and needs. We may use information to improve our products and services. We may send promotional emails regarding new products and special offers. We will not distribute your personal information unless we have your permission to do so . You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will comply with your rights and safeguard your right under GDPR at all times. Our use of personal information will always have a lawful basis.
As a data subject you have the following rights under GDPR which our policy has been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold on you
- The right to rectify any details of your personal data
- The right to be forgotten – ask you to remove any details of your personal data
- The right to restrict use of your personal data
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose
What data do we collect
Depending upon how you use our site we may collect all or some of the following personal information listed below:-
- Business/company name
- Email address and/or telephone numbers
- Financial information
- Demographic information
- IP address
- Property address
Why we may need to use your personal information:-
- Providing and managing access to our site
- Providing and managing your Account
- Tailoring our experience on our site
- Supplying of our services to you
- Replying to your emails or telephone calls/enquiries
In managing your account we may pass your details to our carefully selected third parties, these may include but are not limited to contractors, credit reference agencies, utility companies and local councils.