We’ll market your property, find and evaluate the tenant, and ensure that the tenancy starts smoothly – then it’s over to you. Of course, if you would like to step away from the running of the property, we also provide the Asset Full Management Service – let Asset do all the hard work for you.
Tenant Set Up Service – No Let No Fee
No Obligation Property Appraisal
An experienced member of our staff will visit the property to evaluate the potential rental income and discuss your specific requirements.
- Preparation of your property details for circulation to our extensive list of tenants.
- Utilising Asset’s computerised management system we can target the tenant most suitable for your property
- Your property will be circulated through our corporate section who liase regularly with major Blue Chip clients and large local companies
- Your property will be extensively advertised in the local press.
- A The details of your property will be added to our Website, “assetlettings.com”
- Regular inspections of the property during the tenancy. Usually one inspection every 12 weeks.
- Erection of a “To Let” board at your property.
Once a suitable tenant has been found we will arrange all viewings and ensure an experienced member of staff is at hand to accompany the tenant.
Extensive tenant vetting which will include as a minimum:
- Full Credit History Check
- Employee/Employer Reference
- Previous Residence Check
An experienced member of our staff will compile a comprehensive photo inventory for your property (subject to additional fee*). The inventory will list all fixtures and fittings and will form an integral part of the tenancy agreement.
Following our rigorous vetting procedures and subject to acceptance, Asset will proceed with preparation of tenancy agreements, serving of Housing Act Notices and exchange of the same. Asset will countersign Tenancy Agreements on behalf of the tenant upon collection (by us) of the first month’s rent and deposit. We will then arrange hand-over of keys.
Asset will collect the first month’s rent in advance together with a deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rent (deposits will be held in a separate Client Account for the duration of the tenancy).
Asset will inform all relevant utilities of change in occupancy and of relevant meter readings from the inventory. The local council will also be advised. Telephone companies will be the responsibility of the Landlord/Tenant.We will also inform Mortgage and Insurance companies as required by you.
To register your interest in becoming an Asset landlord, please use our online registration form or give us a call. One of our experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your free, no obligation property appraisal and discuss your needs.
Any more questions?
Please look at some of our frequently asked questions — to do link correctly — to find out more or please email email@example.com
Not quite right for you?
Try the Asset Tenant Set Up Service service.